HONEY MGO 500+
Manuka honey - the miracle of New Zealand
Manuka honey has the strongest antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, many times superior to all other types of honey. The most important antibacterial component of manuka honey is methylglyoxal (MGO), which is highly concentrated. Globally, it has the highest proven properties against infections, and bacteria do not develop resistance to it.
Manuka is actually a tea tree-like shrub that grows in the wild in New Zealand's virgin lands. Honey has a dark color and a specific aroma, when candied it forms very large crystals. It is sold in a completely unprocessed form in order to preserve even its most fragile valuable ingredients. Each jar has its own index of degree of antibacterial action, marked on the label. The unique manuka factor (UMF) provides a guarantee that the honey has been tested by an independent laboratory and is classified by a standardized method for measuring bioactivity.
Manuka honey has a strong aroma, slightly bitter taste and a slightly greasy texture. It is extremely important to know that manuka honey contains more enzymes than ordinary honey.
Manuka honey contains many B vitamins (B6, thiamine, niacin,
riboflavin, pantothenic acid), iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus,
potassium, sodium, zinc. The concentration of all these nutrients in manuka
honey is four times higher than in ordinary honey.
Basic properties of manuka honey
· Manuka honey is considered to be the most powerful natural antibiotic
· It is the richest honey in vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants
· Strengthens the immune system in inflammatory processes of various organs
· It has an acidity that inhibits the growth of bacteria and releases weak oxygenated water with bactericidal action
· Supports the treatment of malignant diseases
· Reduces the levels of "bad" cholesterol
· Systematically reduces inflammation in colds, flu, coughs, gingivitis, canker sores and tooth decay. Soothes the throat and digestive tract
· According to a scientific study conducted in 2008, manuka honey successfully eliminates bacteria that cause sinus infections. It is considered to be more effective than traditional methods in fighting these infections.
· Treats infections of the eyes, ears and sinusitis
· Contains organic ingredients that act in combination against the infectious process
· Treats gastrointestinal disorders - heartburn and pain, gastritis, esophageal ulcer, irritable bowel syndrome
· Due to its powerful antibacterial properties, manuka honey can be used as a means of preventing dental infection
· Applied superficially, manuka honey helps in the natural healing of skin ulcers, wounds, burns and cracked skin.
- Weight: 250.00g